martes, 9 de agosto de 2011

Magazines - Harpers Bazaar

Emma models pieces by Alexander McQueen, Burberry, Vivienne Westwood, Marios Schwab, Philip Treacy, Matthew Williamson, and Giles Deacon in a shoot by Simon Proctor featuring the designers themselves.
In a recent interview with WWD, Emma gave her definition of British style: "It's so funny because now that I'm in America, I'm more able to define it. Before I didn't have an awareness of another style. I think (British style) has to do with the weather. We have terrible weather. It's very gray and drizzly so we need things to cheer us up.
And I think that leads to a lot of creativity and colour, and I think that's why our designers are so innovative. We have great vintage and we love to mix and match: high street and high fashion, vintage... and I think that really defines it as well.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario